It’s all about connecting people
I help organisations in Germany and Austria to connect with their international audiences.
And I also help creative agencies in the UK connect with their German clients.
In other words, I offer:
- Professional translations from German into English
- Editing and proofreading
- Bilingual support and cross-cultural advice.
You have a text written in English that needs tweaking – or rewriting – so it flows more naturally? Copy generated in-house by a non-English author? Or a conventional translation that sounds a little too translated and needs honing into shape? My speciality!
Or maybe you’d like me to write English copy from scratch, based on a brief written in German? No problem!
You’re a UK-based creative agency with German-speaking clients and you’re looking for someone to bridge the language gap?
Get in touch with me now. I can help!
Short copy and art texts
These are the sort of things I love working on:
- website copy
- advertising copy, slogans and taglines
- press releases and blog articles
- leaflets, brochures, catalogues
- conference and event programmes or guides
- exhibition panels and catalogues
- architectural and design case studies.